Chris has told me several times that he's "gonna cry like a baby" on the day of his daughter's wedding ... and that still remains to be seen (but I'm looking forward to it!) So today we salute the many fathers out there who've had to let go a little more of their "baby" girls. And we share a few of our favorite images with you.
Oh, and by the way, if you wonder what the Top Ten songs are that Fathers and Daughters dance to ~
- I Loved Her First -- Heartland
- My Little Girl -- Tim McGraw
- My Girl -- The Temptations
- Butterfly Kisses -- Bob Carlisle
- What a Wonderful World -- Louis Armstrong
- My Wish -- Rascal Flatts
- The Way You Look Tonight -- Frank Sinatra
- Cinderella -- Steven Curtis Chapman
- Father and Daughter -- Paul Simon
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole
We believe fathers deserve a special gift as they (sort of) say good-bye to their grown daughter. So for our 2012 weddings, we've decided to gift every father of every bride a complimentary 5x7" image that he can proudly display at home to remember his special girl and their special dance!
Like reading these blogs? Please sign up to receive your email version so that you're sure not to miss out on our seasonal promotions! And Thank You.